Annunciation Catholic School is founded upon the gospel message of Jesus Christ and the moral precepts of the Roman Catholic Church; therefore, all students are welcome and entitled to be treated with fraternal charity and mutual respect.
All teachers, support staff, and students are expected to understand and display intercultural sensitivity, recognizing the educational richness embedded in all cultural traditions, universality, and inclusiveness of the Catholic tradition.
The school acknowledges that parents are the primary educators of their children, and together with the pastor, principal, teachers, and members of the parish community share in the responsibility to provide a cooperative environment that facilitates the positive growth, both spiritually and academically, in each child’s course of human development.
The school recognizes the obligation to prepare each child to acquire a discerning moral conscience in an instantly gratifying society as well as prepare them to enter a work force that is increasingly technologically driven.
The school encourages innovation, collaboration, and communication to enhance the teaching and learning process through the implementation of research-based best practices.
- Size:270 Students - 1 class per grade
- Grades Served: Pre-K through 8th
- Accreditation: Fully accredited through the Florida Catholic Conference
- Average Class Size: 28
- Faculty/Staff Size: 33
- Sports Programs: Boys & Girls
- Hot Lunch Program: Yes
- Library Access: Online & Physical
- Computer Lab: State-of-the-art computer lab featuring 35 Apple iMac computers.
- Technology Integration: Yes. Every class has a minimum of 2 computers. All Kindergarten through Grade 8 classrooms feature interactive whiteboards and Apple iPads to enhance students’ creativity, collaboration, and critical thinking.
- Wireless Campus: Yes. Our school has a fully integrated wireless campus for use with wireless notebooks and devices.
- Digital Access to Student Progress: Yes - complete, confidential access through the internet.
- State-of-the-Art Science Lab: Our science lab is available to PK-8 students for a hands-on enhanced learning experience.
- Safe Internet: All of our internet traffic runs through a modern internet content filter.
- Security: Our campus is monitored through cameras located around the facility. Entrance to our school is controlled through electronic access.